[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Chicago based independent game studio, The Amiable, announces
its first title, Tetrapulse for PC, Mac, and Linux. The
game is a two to four player, single screen co-op game where
you and your friends join forces to battle a swarm of alien
robo-bugs using the only weapon you have left: your own life-force.
Every shot of your laser drains your health as you work together to
protect the Heartstone, an ancient battery that powers you and your
The game focuses on shaping moments that make players rely
greatly upon coordination. Collective movement along with hot seat
healing and shooting are some of the features that make for a very
organic yet crazy cooperative atmosphere!
- Your health and ammo are the same resource. Every shot you take
depletes your energy.
- Collective movement that encourages cooperative play.
- Identical views shared by each of the two to four players
whether local or networked multiplayer.
- Several different enemy types.
- A variety of characters to play as and power ups to chose
- Infinite replayability with use of procedurally generated
- Competitive online leaderboards and stats.
- Developed in the Unity engine for PC (Windows), Mac, and