[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Toronto, Canada- Cococucumber has released their
mobile game “Bunny Bonker” for iPhone, iPod touch and
iPad on the App Store. Bunny Bonker is an addictive spin on the
legendary whack-a-mole arcade game and players can test their speed
and reflex while bonking adorable bunnies.
Bunny Bonker contains fun features like high scoring payloads,
flying clocks, magnets and ‘freeze time’ to rack up the
score. On each Chapter, players bonk their way to Level 10 to
become the ‘Bunny Bonker Champion’.
- Gorgeous artwork for 3 unique Chapters, with a total of 30
- Special Payloads and Bonus Bunnies for scoring more points
- Physics, Flying Clocks, Freeze Time and Magnets
- Game Center integration- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Bonus mode- ‘Pie Attack’
- No Ads
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd,
4th, 5th gen) and iPad.
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later
- 40.1 MB
Bunny Bonker is available worldwide at the App Store for $1.99
(or the equivalent amount in other currencies).
Bunny Bonker is made with love by Toronto independent game
developers Vanessa Chia (art) and Martin Waltz (code) of
App Store link:
YouTube Launch Trailer:
Bunny Bonker website:
For more information, please contact Vanessa Chia at