MONTPELLIER, FRANCE - OCTOBER 17, 2013 - Swing Swing Submarine
announces that Tetrobot and Co. has been released on Steam for
Windows, Mac and Linux users.
Tetrobot and Co. is the sequel of Blocks That Matter, the very
first game that Swing Swing Submarine released in 2011.
Two trailers come with this announcement:
- - - -
Tetrobot and Co. is a pure puzzle game created for gamers who
like to give their minds a workout.
Guide the microscopic Psychobot through Tetrobot's damaged cogs
and circuits: by swallowing blocks of matter and spitting them out,
you can repair anything.
Learn how pipes, lasers, fans and other electronic devices work,
learn how to alter the chemical properties of slime, and collect
all the memory blocks that you find on the way.
Tetrobot and Co. is sold
11.99$ / 9.99€ / 8.99£ on Steam and on Swing
Swing Submarine's website.
The game has a
10% discount price on its launch week, plus Steam buyers
a free copy of Blocks That Matter.
The original soundtrack of Tetrobot and Co., composed by
Morusque is also available through Steam and Bandcamp.
Tetrobot and Co. on Steam:
Original Soundtrack on Steam:
Tetrobot and Co. on our website:
Original Sountrack on Bandcamp:
- - - -
- Pure puzzle gameplay for gamers who like to give their minds
- Over 50 levels to play and even more secrets to
- Original music composed by Morusque (Knytt Stories, Saira,
Blocks That Matter, Exodus)
- Find out what became of Tetrobot, Alexey, Markus and Maya, 15
years after "Blocks That Matter."
- Steam Achievements: An even greater challenge for avid
- Steam Cloud: Start a game at home, finish it at work (if
- Steam Workshop: Create your own puzzles and share them in one
click (available soon).
- - - -
ABOUT SWING SWING SUBMARINE
Formed in August 2010, Swing Swing Submarine is an independant
game development company created by two young and stupid french
guys: Guillaume Martin, programmer, and William David, game
designer. Today, they are teaming up with three other developers
and friends: Benoit Fouletier, experienced programmer, Géraud
Soulié, talented illustrator, and Yann Van Der Cruyssen,
amazing composer and sound designer.
- - - -
- Website :
- Contact : William DAVID -
+33 (0)18.104.22.168.62 -
- Download the game on Steam :
You can find us at many online places like
- Discover and play our other games :
- Blocks That Matter :
- Seasons after Fall (still in dev) :