[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Skull Legends is an evolution of classic
tower defense games,
adding first person shooting and elements of
role-play (bows, combat bracers, arrows and magic potions).
As a player, you will enter the battleground firing and
customizing your defense strategy with the help of specialized
towers and blockades. Standing your ground against the attack of
the skeleton warriors.
Skull Legends also has superb 3D graphics, animation and music
• 24 playing scenes that will take you from desolate
cemeteries and soggy marshes to ancient ruins and charred lands
where the head of the enemy legions resides.
• 15 different kinds of skeleton warriors. Fight against
the ancient Celts, Roman legionnaires, Vikings and Samurais... each
with unique powers.
• 6 types of defense towers with 3 levels of specialization
and blockades like barricades and exploding barrels.
• Dark Book with all the information on the various
skeleton warriors, defense towers, bows, magic arrows, combat
bracers and potions that you can use in the game.
• Spectacular high-definition 3D graphics that will no
doubt immerse you in the battle.
• Over 25 badges to unlock by demonstrating your skill at
• A treasure chest each time you make it through a scene
and each time you level up. You will definitely have earned it!
• 2 levels of difficulty: rookie and hardcore.
• Superb original soundtrack.
Skull Legends is a candidate for the IGF awards:
Game: Skull Legends
Publisher: PlayShore (
Release date: November 2013 – Second
Price: 2.99 USD (TBC)
Category: Strategy / Action