[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Title: Rotation Station
Platforms: iOS & Android
Release date: 10th December 2013
Attached: Icons + A bunch of screenshots.
Rotation Station is a brain wracking puzzle game for iOS and
android that was first invented and played on paper in 2007. Drop
in your blobs and spin the world to plunge them into the warp pads.
Use your cunning and 16 powerups to shift, shape, switch, smite and
shudder your blobs to victory. Outfox your friends in the 8 player
multiplayer. Join the revolution!
How Rotation Station went from paper to Smartphones in 6 years:
Price: Free with extra purchasable worlds.
- Play through 144 levels in 8 themed worlds!
- Use 16 powerups to overcome new challenges, like Gravity Shift,
Rowblitz, Quantum Leap and Spawn Block.
- Overcome 10 types of obstacle, like Popup Blocks, Black Holes,
Magnets and Ice.
- Complete challenges in each world to unlock 3 types of bonus
level for extra challenge.
- Collect 63 challenging achievements and top the
- An original 8 track ambient soundtrack.
- Beat your friends in up to 8 player hotseat multiplayer.
Connect blobs in a row to win.
- Fully customise your multiplayer games, from the number of
blobs to win and level dimensions to the direction and frequency of
App Store Link: