San Francisco, CA – January 29, 2014 -- Flashman Games and Bongfish Studios have announced the launch of Sochi 2014: Ski Slopestyle Challenge , an official Olympic mobile game. The title is powered by the same SOMA engine that thrilled audiences with Motocross Madness and Stoked.
Sochi 2014: Ski Slopestyle Challenge is available now on Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for $4.99. The title will also be available for $4.99 on the Apple App Store in time for the Opening Ceremonies of Sochi 2014 (February 6, 2014).
· Global and National Competition - Worldwide and National leader boards will display your score as you go for the gold or compete against friends!
· Go Big - Pull off the sickest tricks including: 720 spins, rightside triple corks, tailpress boxes and more.
· Choose Your Country – Align yourself with 1 of the 62 competing nations from the 2014 Olympic Winter Games and represent your country in on going global competitions.
· Compete & Share - Compare your best runs with friends and be notified when they have beaten your score.
· Earn Achievements – Unlock fantastic tricks for huge score that will help you rank in the global competition or beat your friends
About Bongfish Studios
Austria-based Bongfish develops authentic licensed action-sports video games through a proprietary game-engine that recreates the 'soul & vibe' of sports experiences. The company is focused on a high tech approach to game development: find technical areas to excel and craft game play experiences that leverage off these technical strengths.
About Flashman Games
Flashman Games is an independent San Francisco based video game publisher. Formed in 2006, the company publishes titles across all leading platforms, including console, mobile and PC. Flashman Games is committed to working with developers to successfully publish and market their titles. For more information about Flashman, please visit www.flashmangames.com