Jets'n'Guns goes on Steam
Prague, Czech Republic – 31th February, 2014
Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to inform you about releasing of our game Jets'n'Guns on Steam
Jets'n'Guns will be released on Steam at 5 th February 2014.
Jets'n'Guns GOLD is a heavy piece of ground shaking rock blasting action with graphics and special effects that will blow you eyes out! Enjoy yourself in almost-insane action adventure of saving the universe from the deadly threat of more than 270 unique monsters in the campaign of 43 levels. Stand as one-against-many armed with tons of different weapons of a devastating armament fitted into one of the awesome spaceships.
The main game features:
- 43 levels full of thrilling action, shooting and demolition
- more than 270 unique enemies including 16 boss monsters
- 70 different weapons
- upgrade your ship with 20 special devices
- superior graphic and particle effects enhancing the destruction
- more than one hour of breathtaking original soundtrack
- new scenario in every level (deep space, jungle, undersea, lava planet...)
- fly in 12 different vessels, even in a horrible boss ship
- combination of weapons give hundreds of possibilities how to equip your shipsounds and sound-effects just like from a Hollywood movie
The game will be available for Windows PC, Mac OS X and Linux. The release date is set to 5 th February 2014.
More info at
Game's official site:
For further information please contact:
Pavel Tovarys, Producer
tovarys [AT] rakeingrass.com
About Rake In Grass:
Rake In Grass is an independent team of three game developers based in Prague, Czech Republic, committed to the development of software for Win PC, Mac and iOS. The members of the creative, graphic and software development teams also released casual games under the 300AD brand.
Rake In Grass made its name on the worldwide Win PC and Mac scene through the Jets'n'Guns game. Some of their other popular games were Larva Mortus (horror action game), Undercroft (an RPG for PocketPC nad iOS platform), Styrateg (a turn-based RPG/strategy game), Be a King serie (casual strategy game), Archibald's Adventures (action puzzle) and Westbang (action game) on iPhone. The members of the Rake In Grass team have released over twenty game titles. For more info visit www.rakeingrass.com and www.300ad.com