[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Santa Ana, Calif. (January 31, 2014) – NIS America is
thrilled to announce that a patch is now available for
Disgaea®D2: A Brighter Darkness
for both North American and European regions. This patch
adds 22 new save icons and also includes various bug fixes.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Nippon Ichi Software and 10th
anniversary of the
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness brings back the popular
trio from the first game: Laharl, Etna, and Flonne! With a
completely new storyline, it offers game system refinements that
will entice new players, while still offering the same kind of
hardcore, over-the-top, endless gameplay that is sure to please
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness will also feature various
DLC to keep players entertained for even more sleepless nights!
For more information, please visit disgaea.us/dis_d2
- 22 new save icons
- Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
- Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine
after clearing each ending.
- Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine
after watching each preview.
- Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
- Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when
data is corrupted.
- Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after
creating the maximum
number of characters.
- Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during
Prinny Day) HP becomes 1
when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to
dispatch in the Base Panel.
- Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Marona uses her
Confine skill with the English voices selected.
- Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item