[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Today is Tilt to Live’s 4th birthday, and we’re
celebrating with the long-awaited release of Tilt to Live 2 on
Android! In the sequel to the critically acclaimed
avoidance/blow-em-up, players flee a relentless onslaught of
dastardly dots, desperately darting between weapon orbs. Each orb
provides a unique burst of fiery relief! Sometimes it’s
lasery relief. It really depends.
The game plays on both mobile devices and tablets, and will run
best on mid-to-high end devices made within the last few years. All
Tilt to Live 2 players also have an expansion coming soon, which
will add a fresh gametype with new challenges to master.
Official Game Page
- Works on both mobile devices and tablets!
- Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red
- A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
- A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons
or your arrow
- Diabolical boss encounters
- Flaunt your highscore on your friends’ game over screens!
Or be ashamed of it.
- Tons of achievements, many of which include jokes and