[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Recently added a whole plethora of new features including:
Here is a video demonstrating all these features and the
current state of Executive Assault. Enjoy!
- Missile Silos: No need to send troops, just blast them from
afar with highly precise but expensive ballistic missiles.
- Artillery: A less accurate but easier to use long range weapon,
simply select the area you want destroyed and your artillery will
continuously rain down shells on the area.
- Invigilator Walkers: Weaker armour then tanks, but much
more powerful then troops, able to wander into an area with their
dual gun points and decimate anything in sight.
- Intelligence Centre: Now you can have a mini map in the corner
so you can see the whole battlefield in one go. It does have a
limited range but this can be removed by researching a satellite to
launch into orbit. The satellite has other uses too such as
scanning for resources hidden across the battlefield and also
'encouraging' a nearby asteroid to crash down.
- B.A.R.B.R.A now kindly tells you when enemy troops are trying
to use the lift, how nice of her.
- Reduced the GPU overhead on troops so now you can have more of