Avalon Lords Reveals New Screenshots
Indie studio Animus Interactive are very proud to be able to reveal several new in-engine screenshots of its MMORTS title Avalon Lords, which feature the Archer, Paladin, Swordsman and Veteran Swordsman! Work is moving forwards on further improving the detail in the units and terrain ready for the Closed Alpha testing period.
For those of you who want to know more, Animus has a brand new website, crammed with game lore, concept art and footage of the scenery you can look forward to in Avalon Lords.
The site, which you can visit at http://www.avalonlords.com/ features:
· A Landscape trailer showing footage of the huge landscapes players will be able to explore, build on and fight in. This trailer will reveal in-engine footage of the upcoming scenery that players can look forward to.
· A variety of concept art pieces to give you a taste of the treats Animus have in store.
· An introduction to the history of Avalon
· Descriptions of the three Orders that players will be able to choose from.
· Short stories designed to introduce six of our factional elite units.
· A selection of desktop wallpapers.
Avalon Lords will be launching as a cross-platform buy-to-play title available for Linux, Mac and PC. More information is available on the main website, www.avalonlords.com. Come and join the evolving community and chat with the developers on the forum!
About Animus Interactive:
Animus Interactive stems from the Latin word animus, which when translated turns into soul, spirit, mind; (plural) high spirits, pride, courage. Our core focus has been a multitude of web technologies and services catering to those technologies. Animus Interactive are located in NY but could travel virtually anywhere to make our services more accessible. Animus is taking the last twelve years of experience they have working with these technologies to create its first major title, Avalon Lords.