Kingdoms & Monsters: Easter Success
Hamburg, 17th of April 2014 – A new milestone for German indie developer Mobile Monsters: Their successful Citybuilder Kingdoms & Monsters for Android has been downloaded 250.000 times since its launch late last year. More than 100.000 players play regularly on their smartphones and tablets, among them as many women as men, which is rarely seen in this genre. For Easter, the developer has started a big ingame event with extra characters, new buildings and a tongue-in-cheek story about Mrs Hare whom the player has to help because her husband, Mr Hare, is too lazy.
Last week, the iPhone and iPad version of Kingdoms & Monsters has launched, adding more market reach and many new players.
"Our fans have been clamouring for an iOS version for some time now but we're a small team and didn't want to lose focus on our successful Android version. But now we're live and very happy with the positive feedback from the iOS users." says Julian Huehnermann, founder of Mobile Monsters.
Download for free:
Kingdoms & Monsters in a nutshell:
City-Builder with a focus on storytelling and funny character
Colourful medieval fantasy world
No violence, fun for the whole family
Deep resource system with markets and trade
Players rate 4.2 stars on average
What the player does in the game:
• steadily expand your land by purchasing new zones
• extend your village to become a real empire, selecting from over 100 different buildings
• manage your resources and choose from different production buildings that fit your way of playing
• extend your castle to become a real chateau
• play through more than 200 quests
• win the heart of the princess and lead her to the wedding altar