Man Or Monster OUT NOW
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Utrecht, 22 May, 2014 - Game development studio Xform is extremely proud to announce the web release of their latest game 'Man Or Monster' on Thursday 22 May 2014. You can play the game on Windows or Mac computers in your browser using the Unity 3D plug-in. Go to Miniclip.com now and play it for free!
About Man Or Monster
Man Or Monster is an exciting singleplayer third-person action game. The player chooses if he or she wants to fight with the humans to protect, or the monsters to destroy the world!
As a man, it's a great mix between a shooter and an RTS game:
Build your army. Blast monsters and fly around with your jetpack. Kick ass.
As a Monster, it's a bash, stomp and beat 'em up:
Wreck the city. Bring chaos. Let your inner monster roam free.
· Play as Man or as Monster. Two games for the price of one! Free!
· Experience it in your browser using the latest Unity web player technology system.
· Explore more than 10 of the world's biggest cities in glorious cube-style.
· Unlock all units, special attacks and trophies.
· 8-bit look now in three dimensions.
· Great retro chiptunes that won't go out of your head!
· A jetpack and fart-attacks. Need I say more?
· No registration, no IAP, just pure gaming goodness.
Play it on Miniclip.com on 22 May 2014! Today!
Check out the brand new trailer for the game here:
presskit() for Man Or Monster here:
Xform is a leading independent developer and publisher of mobile and browser based 3D games. We create games for the world’s biggest publishers, advertising agencies and game portals and have an extensive portfolio of successful games. Our most popular series are Burnin' Rubber, Rally Point, Traffic Slam, Go Kart Go! , Sniper Team and of course Rhino Rush. Xform was founded in 2004 and has its headquarters in Utrecht, The Netherlands. More information about Xform and its products may be found at xformgames.com/press.