Space Heads flying towards an iOS and Android release
Space Heads developed by Unity Studios and Nisl Games has been successfully featured worldwide on Windows Phone Store with great reviews. With a rating of near full 5 stars this beautifully designed casual and addictive game will take iOS and Android users through countless dangerous and fun space missions.
Space Heads is a fun packed Manga-inspired spaceship-runner. You choose a pilot and complete exciting missions by flying a spaceship through tunnels filled with gems, collectables and dangerous obstacles. The game challenges your speed and coordination skills, while giving you a story to unlock about a team of friends, who constantly challenges each other to do the impossible. The game encourages the player to become a part of this team and become a Space Head champion.
The game is based on the traditional endless runner genre, where you are able to steer the spaceship by double tapping swiping up-down and left-right. The iOS release will also include the EveryPlay feature, where users can share a gameplay video through Facebook or Twitter.
· Choose between a team of characters and their spaceships
· Experience challenging mission
· Collect or buy gems
· Evade a variety of dangerous obstacles throughout your flight!
· The more time you race, the faster it will go. Try to hang on!
· Challenge your family and friends by sharing high-scores on Facebook or Twitter
· Post a video of your gameplay to share your adventure (EveryPlay only on iOS)
· Unlockable characters and comic stories
· Maneuver within a 9-point grid system
· Graphics inspired by the Japanese anime film ‘Tekkon Kinkurîto’
· Upgrade your spaceship with permaboosts
· Awesome soundtrack
To find out more about Space Heads, please visit:
Official website: www.spaceheads.net
iOS URL (not active yet)
Windows Phone URL
About Nisl Games
Nisl Games is an independent game developer based out of Aarhus, Denmark, formed in early 2012 by Game Designer and Artist Nils Koster. Nisl’s work draw inspiration from indie work and the style of Nintendo which shapes into fun, colorful and slightly silly games.
About Unity Studios
Unity Studios, based in Denmark, was founded in 2007, and is currently one of the leading award winning Unity contractors in the world, creating complex solutions for companies as Unity Technology, Procter and Gamble, Akzo Nobel and many more. The last couple of years they’ve also been creating games, such as ‘Fusion Fall’ for Cartoon Networks, ‘Let’s Grow’ for SmartGo – and with the self-published ‘Space Squad’ and ‘Mr. Egg’ they’ve proven to be a versatile company mastering the Unity® technology.