Summoners War: Sky Arena July Update adds Guilds and new
Monster Review System
LOS ANGELES, CA- July 1, 2014- Com2uS today announced a grand content update for its new 3D RPG, Summoners War: Sky Arena.
· Guilds: Players can now group with friends and engage in private conversations to discuss strategy with fellow guild members.
· Monster Review System: This new in-game feature will allow players to rate each monster and share any positives, negatives, or unknown benefits with other users.
· New Monsters: The update adds 5 new monsters to add to the pool of 400+ already available. They include Pixie, Mystic Witch, Bounty Hunter, Phantom Thief and Occult.
In addition to these updates, Summoners War: Sky Arena will host several events this July 4 th weekend.
· Mystical Scroll (7/4): Players who log in will receive a free mystical scroll to summon a 3-5 star monster.
· Event Dungeon (7/4-7/6): By simply participating in this limited time dungeon, players can collect pieces to summon a guaranteed 4 star monster.
· Extra Energy (7/4-7/6): Players will receive 20 extra Energy each day they log in.
· Double Experience (7/7): To cap off the weekend event, players will receive 2x experience for their monsters.
The Summoners War: Sky Arena update is now live. Players are invited to join the millions playing around the world.
Summoners War: Sky Arena on App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id852912420
Summoners War: Sky Arena on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.smon.normal.freefull.google.kr.android.common.
Summoners War: Sky Arena on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SummonersWarCom2us