Alina Digital Announces THE COLD WAR ERA - ARMS RACE
8th of July 2014
We are really excited here, because we’re working on the sequel to our game, titled The Cold War Era – Arms Race. This real-time strategy game is based on the historical conflict between the Cold War’s two great super powers: The Soviet Union and the Unites States. In TCWE you can choose to play as one of these two countries and try your best to defeat the other. In the sequel we will add fun new features like Customization of Leaders, a new budget system, and of course lot of new units and combat mechanics to explore. Control of the planet is what Communism and Democracy in the Cold War are about … and it’s just the same in our game. Please visit our webpage for additional information, and to learn about the all-new features we’re introducing in the sequel. Let us kindly remind you, too, that you can download and play The Cold War Era’s core game absolutely free on our official website. The game features its own server, allowing you to play against other players in around the world at any time. The crowdfunding campaign for the sequel, Arms Race, is scheduled for this very late summer.
We are happy to remind you that you can play THE COLD WAR ERA absolutely for free - http://www.thecoldwarera.com/download.html
Did you know that this is the first strategy game of its kind with real in game TV!? You can watch realistic historical video footages of The Cold War as news reports while you are playing the game.
Screenhots and game description - http://www.thecoldwarera.com/aboutgame.html ;
About The Cold War Era
TCWE is a one-hour real-time strategy game based on the epic conflict between the Americans and the Soviets spanning 1950 to 2000. Players can defeat their opponent with military might, stealthy spies and advances in Space Race technology.
TCWE is played either PVP or against a carefully-crafted AI. Games journalists will have the option to play either mode in the preview version.
- Play within a realistic atmosphere that recreates the true Cold War.
- Match up against a live opponent or a crafty AI.
- Lead the world as either the Americans or the Soviets to rewrite Cold War History.
- Install military units to prop up local Allied governments or transform rebels into revolutionaries in Opposing countries.
- Establish spy networks to support government propaganda campaigns or shake loose the Opposition's stronghold.
- Launch rockets, satellites and astronauts into space to shock and amaze the world and win its Alliance.
- Devise your own strategies and tactics, forcing your opponent to play by your rules.
- Initiate pro-government parades or incite riots to plunge countries into chaos.
For more information about The Cold War Era , please visit the game's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thecoldwarera
Alina Digital's Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/AlinaDigitalDev
or the official website at www.thecoldwarera.com
About Alina Digital
Alina Digital ( www.alinadigital.com) is an independent Canadian game development company. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Alina Digital was founded in 2012 by owner and lead developer Max Sprin.
"The Cold War Era isn't over, it's just beginning..."