Games Press Release - Station Defense
Category: Android, iOS
Mobile Arcade gets an awesome update
Lonewolf developer George Neguceanu, recently released a new update for its silly arcade shooter Station Defense. This update removes the ads, brings a cool background music, removes all intrusive evil permissions for the app and comes with minor tweaks for a improved gameplay experience.
Station Defense blends tower defense and classic shooting mechanics together in a awesome unique package. In charge of the defense of Space Station 99, you will have to defeat all incoming pirate waves, upgrade the station cannon after each wave and repair the station when needed.
Inspired by classic atari/spectrum space shooting games, Station Defense takes the classic core mechanics and ads new features:
- 10 random waves with 2 big bosses to defeat and challenge
- 2 difficulty modes: classic and hard
- upgrade your main cannon with 3 upgrades after each wave or repair station
- compete for the top spots in the leaderboards
- unlock several achievements