Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game arrives on Android
Leading independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced the launch of action epic Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game on the Google Play Store.
Internationally renowned filmmaker John Woo presents his mobile game debut, Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game.
Step into the boots of Phalanx's Elite Private Security Agent Mai Lee — codenamed Lotus — as she shoots and slices her way through the streets of Hong Kong and Beijing to ensure the safety of her first assignment.
Blending traditional brushstroke visuals with John Woo's signature balletic violence, Bloodstroke is authentically presented with distinct graphics and sleek comic book panel cut-scenes that unravel into a compelling tale of betrayal.
• Fight for survival in an epic action adventure from legendary filmmaker John Woo.
• Shoot or slice your way through the streets of Hong Kong and Beijing using lethal blades, firearms, and explosives.
• Slick presentation with striking visuals and comic-book panel cut-scenes.
• Hone your battle skills and earn more cash in special Arenas.
• Original Soundtrack by Far East Movement.
Time to paint the town red! Bloodstroke: A John Woo Game is available now for $0.99/£0.69 on the Google Play Store.
Google Play Store (US,CA,JP): http://bit.ly/1rAl0tj ;
Google Play Store (International): http://bit.ly/1lR5tS7
Chillingo, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts, is a leading games publisher on iOS with numerous award-winning hits around the world including Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Contre Jour, and Anomaly Warzone Earth. The company also publishes games for Android, Windows Phone 8, Steam, and other digital platforms. For more information about the company and its games, please visit www.chillingo.com.