Excalibur Announces Industry Empire
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom – July 31 st, 2014 - Leading simulations publisher Excalibur ( http://www.excalibur-publishing.com) is pleased to announce its deal with Rondomedia GmbH to publish the boxed retail version of Industry Empire (PC DVD).
Become a part of your own industry empire, carrying out diligent research, extracting raw resources and processing them in your factories to create and distribute valuable products. You’ll also need to handle logistics management by packing your trucks with goods to be sent to far off cities. Watch your business boom as the region prospers due to your success.
· Mine a range of raw materials and manage the entire production chain
· Extensive research opportunities and dynamic urban growth
· Produce and sell over 160 different industrial products
· Purchase land precisely tailored to your own needs and budget
· Expand your private property and furnish it with luxury items whether it’s a country home or a villa
· Various scenarios include saving a region from bankruptcy and modernising old structures
· An online leaderboard
Title: Industry Empire
Genre: Management Simulation
Street Date: 29th August 2014
Format: PC DVD
UK PC Barcode: 5060020478062
For press enquiries, contact Richard Barclay on email@example.com or +44 (0)1869 338833.
All trade assets such as pack fronts and screen shots are available from: http://www.contact-sales.co.uk/summary.htm
The consumer site is available at: www.excalibur-publishing.com
Excalibur and Extra Play form the publishing arm of parent company Contact Sales Ltd. Founded in 2004, Excalibur is proud to be the only independent UK owned publisher with a strong presence both at home and overseas. Ten years later, 2014 sees the company venturing into new territory by developing its own IP such as Zoo Park, Post Master and Farming World. The second half of 2014 will see the release of additional new properties including European Ship Simulator, Taxi!, The Battles of King Arthur and Construction Simulator 2015 across the PC and Mac platforms and for the first time, titles on Android and iOS.