World of Kingdoms 2 comes to the App Store
The medieval game is now available for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch and combines the finest features of strategy, role-playing and city-building games
Cologne, 20th August 2014 - Nurogames, the developer of games such as “Bibi’s Stardust Chase” and “Tiny Bee” proudly presents “World of Kingdoms 2” for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, available on the App Store. The game is Nurogames’ first free-to-play city builder and will be released worldwide.
Have you ever wondered what kind of king you would have been? Perhaps a just and wise ruler? Or a fearsome military strategist? Find out in World of Kingdoms 2!
In the game, you find yourself in a fantasy world of medieval kingdoms and powerful magic. The wellbeing of your people depends on your guidance. Do not fail them and prove yourself a powerful ruler! Protect them from all kinds of wicked raiders who loot your lands. Build a vast army and strong alliances to crush your sworn enemies.
The game includes a lot of awesome features!
- Multiplayer online role-playing game
- 9 exciting missions in dangerous unexplored worlds
- Over 90 buildings, 40 military units, and 9 magic boosters that will pave your way to victory
- Fight against other players in real-time
- Innovative card-based multiplayer combat system requires quick strategic thinking
- Alliance system ensures mutual support between players
- Social gameplay elements: Comments, messaging system and player profiles
- Countless quests offer diverse and exciting gameplay
- Game Center integration - leaderboards and achievements
- Progress saved in Game Center so you can effortlessly switch between your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Optimized for Retina display
- Supported languages: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese
The game is optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with Retina display! We will continually improve the game and keep some updates coming, so stay tuned!
World of Kingdoms 2 is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.AppStore.com.
More information about the game:
Nurogames is a young and independent game development company, founded in early 2006 by experienced gaming and media experts. The company specializes in mobile and cross-platform gaming. Along their main offices in Cologne, Nurogames also maintains offices in Berlin and Barcelona. The company boasts several recent successes such as “Bibi’s Stardust Chase”, “Fast Fin” and “Tiny Bee”, to name a few.