Keebles - a physics-based vehicle building puzzle game
Melbourne, Australia – September 1, 2014.
Burnt Fuse has recently released Keebles, a physics-based vehicle building puzzle game, on the Windows Store. Keebles is also currently on Steam Greenlight and will be coming soon to iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
Game Trailer: http://youtu.be/rrw7j1arpdY
Gameplay Video: http://youtu.be/2by2MWWQe8E
Keebles challenges you to build vehicles to transport the fragile Bobble across 30 challenging levels, saving Keebles along the way. Use the Workshop to design your vehicle and get creative.
Make use of various wheels, beams and gadgets to roll, slide, float and fly. The best design isn't always the most complicated, nor the most simple. Experiment and see what works best!
· Construct weird and wonderful vehicles.
· Fun and challenging physics puzzles get you thinking outside the box.
· 5 stars to earn per level plus a bonus time challenge.
· Different vehicle design strategies required for stars and time challenges.
· Multiple solutions are possible for every level, creativity is essential!
· Failure is fun. Fail early, fail fast and fail often.
Keebles is available today on the Windows Store (coming soon to iOS, Android, PC and Mac):
Keebles on Steam Greenlight http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300207533
About Burnt Fuse
Burnt Fuse is an independent games and app developer based in Melbourne, Australia. Burnt Fuse’s first app was modTuner, an advanced chromatic instrument tuner, released on the Windows Store for Windows 8 and Windows Phone. Burnt Fuse then subsequently followed this up with the release on modTronome on the Windows Store. The company has now released its first game, Keebles, a physics-based vehicle-building puzzle game.