"The world's first fully-ASCII game on Steam"
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
Now on Steam (Early Access Game)
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition is a humorous and strategic turn-based dungeon crawling ASCII adventure. Drawing heavy inspiration from both Roguelikes and Japanese RPGs, the game offers a robust action-RPG inspired combat system.
“Describing SanctuaryRPG as a huge, hilarious and most honorable devourer of free time would be an understatement.”
“It’s got a very old-school vibe thanks to the ASCII graphics and UI, but the combat feels modern and intelligent.”
“SanctuaryRPG makes great use of it’s setting, sprinkling it with weirdness and comedy.”
As the world's first fully-ASCII game to grace the Steam platform, SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition is a humorous and strategic turn-based dungeon crawling adventure. Drawing heavy inspiration from both Roguelikes and Japanese RPGs, the game was meticulously designed to offer a truly compelling role-playing experience complete with a robust action-rpg inspired combat system.
Black Edition builds upon the classic SanctuaryRPG formula with all new procedurally generated artwork, as well as a plethora of areas to explore, races to experiment with, skills to master, and loot to collect. Whether you're a valiant hero or a dastardly villain, the fate of Sanctuary is in your hands.
· Enjoy a blast from the past with retro ASCII graphics
· Travel through vast dungeons with classic roguelike action
· Experience hundreds of hours of immersive gameplay
· Put your strategies to work with a sleek combat system
· Over 160 class and race combinations to experiment with
· Wreck your enemies with over 1400 weapons and armors
· Rock out to an original 8-bit chiptune soundtrack
· Title: SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
· Developer: Black Shell Games
· Publisher: Plug In Digital
· Release Date: 12 Dec, 2014
For questions or press inquiries, just reply to this email!