Blockbuster Game, The Silent Age, Now Available on the Mac
Montreal, QC– House on Fire’s mega-hit, The Silent Age, the thrilling point-and-click adventure with over seven million mobile downloads, is now available on Apple’s Mac App Store for the first time. Distributed on the Mac App Store by MacPlay and published by Meridian4, The Silent Age has been completely revamped and updated for the Mac.
Help Joe as he travels between the groovy present of 1972 and the apocalyptic future of 2012 to discover the truth behind humankind’s extinction—a quest entrusted to him by a dying man from the future. Use your portable time travel device to solve puzzles that bring you closer to answers and saving humanity.
Winner of the 2013 Casual Connect Indie Prize and applauded for its deep story, clever puzzles and radically simple navigation and art style, The Silent Age is an unforgettable experience. Can you, a simple janitor and literally, “the average Joe,” save humankind?
- Thrilling adventure with a deep story that captivates from beginning to end.
- Complex characters, each with their own personality and agenda.
- Clever puzzles requiring time travel and specific items to solve.
- A seamless interface which makes you feel like you’re actually there.
- 10 chapters with unique locations, characters and puzzles.
Exclusive to PC
These all-new features bring The Silent Age story to the next level.
- Character voiceover brings the story and characters to life.
- The same bold, stylish and minimalistic artwork now presented in stunning Ultra HD.
The Silent Age for the Mac requires Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, 2Ghz Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM, 256 MB Video Ram, 4 GB of hard drive space, and a mouse.
Pricing and Availability
The Silent Age is now available worldwide on Apple’s Mac App Store for $9.99.