[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Last week we revealed Punch Club at E3, the 90s boxing tycoon
developed by Lazy Bear Games in Russia, and publishing by your
friendly neighborhood indie publisher tinyBuild.
Punch Club plays like a management sim merged with a dating
sim (you control one character). It follows the story of vengeance
-- find out who killed your father by ranking up in the Punch Club,
and figure out what is actually happening. Also fight
- Punch Club is a throwback to the 80s/90s tycoon game
- Manage the daily life of an aspiring boxer
- Get into fights and strategically choose your fighting
- Train hard, upgrade your skills
- Make lifechanging choices. Pizza or Meat? Energy drink or
In typical indie style, we do things differently. So why not
share the actual E3 demo we had?
Download Punch Club E3 Demo (Windows & Mac)
Feel free to stream/preview it. It's a short demo that gives you
an idea of where we're going with Punch Club.
Trailer on Youtube /
Press Kit Page
More about Punch Club:
Punch Club is part of tinyBuild's quest to help developers
from all over the world get their games out to a wider audience.
This year we're doing a big push to both mobile and consoles, and
Punch Club will launch on both Steam and Mobile at its
- Developer - Lazy Bear Games
- Publisher - tinyBuild
- Originally known as "VHS Story"
- Coming to Steam and mobile this fall
tinyBuild's soon-to-release games:
Divide By Sheep
The Math Puzzle Game About Slicing Sheep in Half With Lasers
No Time to Explain