Aeon of Sands - A post-apocalyptic RPG coming December 4, 2018 on Steam
Aeon of Sands - The Trail is a retro, post-apocalyptic RPG, set in a dangerously pixelated desert world that eats people, and has a taste for city clerks. - Oh, by the way, you are a city clerk.
And it's lunch time.
Berlin, Germany - October 18, 2018. Two Bits Kid is proud to announce the release date of its upcoming game Aeon of Sands - The Trail, coming on December 4, 2018 on Steam for Windows and MacOS.
Watch the Announcement Trailer here: https://youtu.be/Isz3xdfjawY
- Extremely non-linear, replayable story with multiple endings
- Real-time combat
- 20 locations and more than 60 mazes and dungeons to explore
- More than 140 dialogues
- Completely hand-drawn 2.5D environment, 240 hand-drawn illustrations
- Up to 2 other characters can join your party during play
- Each character’s personality influences the outcome of the story, and opens up new paths
Available on Steam December 4, 2018
Aeon of Sands official site and socials
- Official site: https://aeonofsands.com
- Presskit: https://presskit.aeonofsands.com/
- Blog: http://blog.aeonofsands.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aeonofsands
Prerelease Press Coverage
“Der Dungeon-Crawler Aeon of Sands verspricht einen “Liebesbrief an die klassischen PC- und Amiga-Spiele der Neunziger...“
“An incredible looking crawler that takes us back to the golden age of grid based crawlers...”
"An awesome looking crawler that takes us back to the golden age of grid based crawlers but with the added bonus of not just non-linear gameplay, a replayable story with multiple endings and real-time combat."
“Aeon of Sands transplants the classic first-person RPG to the desert ruins of a lost city, brought to life through hand-drawn art and strategic combat.”
Two Bits Kid is an Indie Studio based in Germany and Italy, founded in 2014.