All Players Who Register For X4: Foundations On The EGOSOFT Website Will Get Free PAINT MOD
December 7, 2018 - Since its highly-anticipated launch last Friday, the reception for EGOSOFT’s X4: Foundations has been nothing short of “out-of-this-world.” The space simulation has been performing extremely well, both critically and sales-wise, including reaching the top spot on the STEAM charts over the weekend. Additionally, STEAM user reviews and the first previews from YouTube and Twitch influencers, have praised the game's overall depth, performance and fun factor:
For those who have not yet registered for the game, now there is even more incentive as EGOSOFT is offering a free PAINT MOD for all players who register on the EGOSOFT website.
Please find in the Dropbox link below two images illustrating the two available paintmods, one for owners of the Collectors Edition and one for everybody who registers the game:
How to register:
For the Steam version: Select the "Register" button from the "Online Features" menu of X4: Foundations and linking should happen automatically after login or creation of a new account. As an alternative, or when using the GOG version, log in to your egosoft.com account or register a new account and go to the "Game Registration" section in the top left corner. Then click on "Sign in through Steam" (or "Update via Steam" if you are already linked) or enter your GOG serial key. You can find the GOG serial key from GOG Account -> Library -> X4 -> More -> Serial keys.
More information on the title is below.
X4: Foundations, the Most Sophisticated Space Simulation in the Vaunted X Series, Is Now Available Via Steam
Embark on an Epic Journey in Space in the First Person While Flying Every Ship, Building an Empire with Modular Station Construction and Trading in a Fully Simulated and Dynamic Economy that Reacts to Changes on Every Level
The release of the latest and, by far, most sophisticated space simulation in the vaunted X Series of games from EGOSOFT, X4: Foundations, is now available on Steam andGOG.comfor the price of $49.99. The game can also be order on store.egosoft.com.
Gameplay demo video: https://youtu.be/N6s9sXjqCME
A space simulation, played as an action game from the 1st person in a living breathing universe, X4: Foundations delivers the franchise's most sophisticated universe simulation ever. Players will manage an empire while exploring space in first person. They can FLY EVERY SHIP, TRADE and FIGHT to BUILD their empire with modular station construction and think carefully when embarking on an epic journey.
The game is completely realistically simulated and the economy can go through massive changes. No two universes in different player save games will be anything alike after just a few hours of playtime. NPC factions are now able to freely decide what factories and ships to build, and it is all eventually consumed in the ultimate big economy drain: WAR.
It is this realistic simulation at the core which makes all player experiences in that universe so much more authentic. Every action has the potential to influence something else, something bigger. Things do not just happen because of the player, but because a part of this real simulation. For instance, when a ship is destroyed, it won't deliver its goods to a factory, causing prices to increase.
· Spaceflight sandbox: Acquire ships and upgrade their systems or create fleets of hundreds. From small scouts to massive capital ships. Fly them all from cockpit or bridge and remote command with a powerful map.
· Research: Research new technologies like teleportation, blueprints for station and ship construction and much more
· Build: Full creativity with station construction. Station and factory modules can be freely connected to form ever growing economic or military installations.
· Explore: A massive universe awaits sheer endless opportunities for exploration. Find resources for mining and crafting, to acquire rare technologies. Explore ancient installations.
· Sandbox Gamestarts: Start into X4 from a variety of angles. Represent different factions, ships and technologies. Every start offers a new view at the universe, but all allow you to unlock everything.
· Dynamic universe: Factions build and expand stations dynamically and react to the economy and military threats. Every game can take a new and unexpected turn for the entire universe.
· Complex Economy: Trade with a single ship or rise to become an empire manager competing with entire civilizations. A fully simulated and dynamic economy reacts to changes on every level.
About X Games
X games are space simulations played as action games from 1st person in a living breathing universe. TRADE FIGHT BUILD THINK is the common headline above all X games. Where the X games are unique is in their depth when it comes to simulating an entire universe of NPC ships and stations including a realistic economy.
X games simulate a huge real "bottom up" universe. Hundreds of stations and thousands of ships, trade goods between each other. Prices change based on supply and demand. Resources are mined, refined into metals transported to higher level factories with workers that consume food and produce even higher level goods. All ultimately leading to tech products at the top.
EGOSOFT has been developing the X game series for more than 20 years:
1999: X Beyond the Frontier
2003: X2: The Threat
2005: X3: Reunion
2008: X3: Terran Conflict
2009: X3: Albion Prelude
2013: X Rebirth
2018: X4: Foundations
Follow X4: Foundations on Social Media
Steam Price: 49.99 USD
EGOSOFT, founded in 1990, is one of Germany’s leading game developers. Its team of industry veterans and dedicated game enthusiasts entered the international stage with the widely-acclaimed X-Beyond the Frontier space simulation game in 1999. EGOSOFT is now exclusively dedicated to setting new standards in the space game genre and continuing to improve the gameplay experience for fans of the X Universe. For more information on EGOSOFT and its products visit https://www.egosoft.com.
Adam Fenton, Media Relations (Press)
Racheal A. Mack, Media Relations (Video Creators/Live Streamers)