The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: San Rafael, CA
Telltale Games is an award-winning independent developer and publisher founded by games industry veterans. If you're looking for a fast-paced, creative environment where the work you do will make a difference, we'd like to talk to you!
- Work with game designers in a writers’ room to create an effective narrative melded with good game design
- Generate outlines, story treatments, character descriptions, casting documents, and other support materials
- Create and collaborate in the creation of consistent characters, strong motivations, dramatic arcs, and meaningful story content during the development process
- Write interactive scripts to accomplish all of the above while supporting gameplay needs. Fantastic dialog skills are a must.
- Revise and edit own scripts and those of other writers
- Assist as needed with marketing and other company communications that require the written word
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here