The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Redwood City, CA
Crystal Dynamics is seeking a Tools Engineer to work closely with the Core tech technology team behind the Tomb Raider
franchise. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of an extremely talented team of industry veterans focusing on pushing the technology of current and next-gen hardware. You’ll build and maintain the foundational software that enables the creation of high-quality content. This position requires both a diverse and talented programmer, but also someone who is aware of the latest trends in tools to help the team.
- Develop, iterate on and maintain improvements to our tools pipeline that enable higher levels of usability across our entire content development team
- Optimize complex systems, eliminate inefficiencies, and build the tools that fuel creative game development
- Suggest and document ideas for improving the current tools and workflow, as well as future-leaning ideas we should be exploring
- Work tightly with a cross-discipline team to provide highly productive and intuitive tools
- Provide support and assistance to all teams using the engine
- Evolve existing code without having to start from the ground up
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here