The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: Mountain View, California
Wicked Loot is looking for an experienced Lead 3D Artist to join the team and help define the artistic vision for our games on PC and mobile. You will create 3D art, taking concept art and molding it into something animated. You will act as a bridge between artists and programmers, and ensure art assets can be easily integrated into into a game without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits. The world will sing praises for your creations.
ABOUT WICKED LOOT
Wicked Loot is comprised of award winning game developers who cut their teeth at such companies as Sega, Konami, Sony, and Tetris. We are an independent game studio and create games that have a fascinating quirk about them that makes people go… “ooo, I wanna play that!”
We have offices in both Silicon Valley and Honolulu, Hawaii, but you can potentially work remote for this position. We have a great benefits plan, and believe that our creative freedom is valued over all else.
- Take concept art and create 3D art from it
- Ability to rig and animation characters
- Also would be great if you know how to model and texture your 3D creations
- Take 3D assets and place them into a Unity 3D scene
- Ensure art created by team is consistent and representative of the original vision
- Ensure art pipeline stays on schedule, potentially expanding outsource needs to accommodate
- Lead art review sessions and provide constructive feedback
- Manage the asset pipeline balancing delivery constraints which include budget, time, quality and technical limitations
- Must have Unity 3D experience
- 5+ years of experience, either as a 3D artist or technical artist in games
- Must show technical proficiency in areas such as lighting, rendering, rigging and animation, and graphics-related programming languages such as shaders
- Ability to lead, not just do as you're told
- Have knowledge of mobile and PC requirements
- BS/BA required
- Open to travel between our Hawaii and Silicon Valley offices
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here