The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions
being advertised right now.Location: New York, NY
We're currently looking for an experienced Engine Programmer to be a key contributor to our New York studio.
At Avalanche Studios you will work with some of the industryas most exciting technology and talented individuals. We have a solid reputation for producing fantastic looking open-world games and this is a great opportunity if you want to play an instrumental role on a small team developing our next-generation engine.
You will be a part of a small team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining many aspects of the core engine tech such as streaming, threading, memory management and lower level platform specific technology.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Expert in C/C++
- Indepth knowledge of game engine architectures.
- Indepth knowledge of next generation console architectures and future architectural trends.
- Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, physics, animation, AI, rendering, etc.
- Experience with a wide range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently.
- Good communication skills and thrives as a member of a team.
Avalanche Studios is developing for next gen platforms.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed resume and cover letter.
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.
All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in New York City.
Interested? Apply now
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here
. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here