This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Location: Toronto, Canada
DrinkBox Studios, the Toronto-based developer of Guacamelee!, Severed, and Mutant Blobs Attack, is looking for a talented, team-oriented Animator to contribute to upcoming game projects.
Contract. On-site, full-time preferred.
Early / Mid August
The applicant will work in Toon Boom and Flash to help rig characters and create animations for future DrinkBox Studios projects. Required animations may include enemies, bosses, player character(s), animated background elements, and animated cutscenes / animatics.
– At least 2 years experience in an animation production pipeline (ideally in 2D), including character rigging and animation
– Experience working in Flash CS4+ and/or Toon Boom
– Adaptability to different styles of character design
– Good attitude and work ethic. Ability to be self-motivated and work well in a team environment
– Ability to work on-site in Toronto, Canada
– Passion for video games and insights into game design concepts
– Great demo reel / portfolio
Note: Although availability to work on-site is preferred, remote work is not out of the question.
Interested? Apply now.
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.