Want a leg up on creating a fantasy-themed game in Unreal Engine? Today, Epic has released eight packs comprising 7,600 assets from Chair Entertainment's popular Infinity Blade series. There are plenty of graphical assets, from characters to effects and environments, but there's also a sound pack, too.
The content primarily comes from Epic's own cancelled Infinity Blade: Dungeons game. The assets are free to use, "no strings attached," in any Unreal Engine 4 project.
Below is the list of what's included, taking from Epic's blog post; you can read it to find out more details about the packs.
- Infinity Blade: Grass Lands is the earthy citadel adorned with stone set pieces and beautiful props.
- Infinity Blade: Ice Lands is the wintery fort set deep within a glacial enclave.
- Infinity Blade: Fire Lands is the radiant castle interior laced with unforgiving paths, dramatic props and flowing lava.
- Infinity Blade: Warriors includes loads of assets for crafting fierce heroes.
- Infinity Blade: Adversaries has even more content for a making wide variety of rivals.
- Infinity Blade: Effects gives you visual effects ranging from fire and smoke to lightning and magical reactions.
- Infinity Blade: Sounds includes thousands of raw audio files and sound cues.
- Infinity Blade: Weapons presents a vast array of melee weaponry, including never-before-seen swords and axes and also a few Infinity Blade fan favorites.