The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Hunt Valley, Maryland
- Have excellent skills in modeling and texturing both organic and hard surface models to the highest level possible while maintaining game restrictions and guidelines.
- Match the look, feel and style of our game.
- Be able to work with the concept team in producing quality assets and also be able to work without concept when necessary.
- Be able to problem solve and work collaboratively with the design team.
- Have a positive attitude, be a team player and have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Be able to take feedback in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Be self-motivated with an ability to critique one’s own work and meet set deadlines.
- Have a portfolio demonstrating excellence in both 2D and 3D art.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Art or at least 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- experience in 3dStudio Max, Photoshop and Zbrush
- Passion for making excellent art
- Experience with Substance Painter and Designer are a bonus
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.