The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: San Rafael, California
Telltale Games is looking for Mobile Producer to join an exciting new mobile game initiative.
We are looking for people with experience taking free-to-play games from early concepts to successful launches. The ideal candidate will be pragmatic about project tradeoffs and a history of conveying a sense of urgency to product teams.
- Lead development teams to deliver on schedule, within budget, and to specification
- Collaborate with Director and team members to establish realistic expectations for timelines, estimates and project deliverables
- Facilitate and drive team communication. Ensure a common understanding and agreement on project scope and objectives, and on any subsequent changes
- Run meetings with the project team to discuss status, resolve issues and share information
- Communicate with third parties, including publishers, contractors, and external development teams
- Review the content in the game, providing feedback and suggestions to the team to deliver a high-quality game
- Ensure the final product is appropriate for the target audience
- Define and track project to schedule and milestones
- Identify all task interdependencies and coordinate effective use of staff to ensure timely and accurate asset flow
- At least 3 years experience as a Producer, with emphasis on internal production of mobile games
- Must have shipped at least two mobile, free-to-play games and/or been involved with two projects through a complete development cycle
- Experience owning start to finish responsibility for small to medium-scale projects
- Extensive knowledge of game creation methods
- Excellent documentation and editing skills are required
- Attention to detail, timely follow-up and strong organizational skills
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize
- Superior organizational and scheduling skills are essential
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.