The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: New York, New York
Tilting Point’s product management team is seeking a Senior QA Analyst to join our team in the NYC headquarters!
Your Future at Tilting Point
- Testing a wide variety of games across all mobile platforms, quickly learning and mastering each one.
- Create and maintain test plans on games features
- Apply testing plans and optimize workflow with QA teams
- Build and send QA reports on each project.
- Understand the basic functionality of iOS / Android devices and troubleshoot most common issues.
- Follow up on and complete the test plans drawn up by the external QA Lead to pinpoint the bugs.
- Communicate and prioritize bugs with external teams.
- Follow up on bug fixes by the development team.
- Ensure as much prevention as possible for the development team in an effort to minimize the number of functionality bugs.
- Directly support the development team and QA team by reproducing the bugs in real time.
- Highly process and detail oriented in the creation, maintenance, and documentation of test cases.
- Ability to keep in constant communication with the development teams.
Your XP & Skills
- Must have 3-5 years of recent professional experience in game industry QA testing.
- Mobile free-to-play experience a plus!
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- A keen interest in mobile games.
- Excellent gaming ability.
- Must have strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills all-around.
- Must have experience in analytics, creating burn down charts, etc
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira or Trello.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.