Gamasutra is part of the Informa Tech Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.


Gamasutra: The Art & Business of Making Gamesspacer
View All     RSS
October 14, 2019
arrowPress Releases







If you enjoy reading this site, you might also want to check out these UBM Tech sites:


 World Rally Championship  dev Kylotonn acquired by Bigben

World Rally Championship dev Kylotonn acquired by Bigben

October 3, 2018 | By Chris Kerr




French publisher Bigben Interactive has fully acquired World Rally Championship and TT Isle of Man developer Kylotonn. 

Bigben already held a 45 percent stake in the studio, but has now purchased the remaining 55 percent from founder Roman Vincent. 

Kylotonn employs over 80 developers at its studio in Paris, with another 20 based in Lyon, and has worked closely with Bigben for the best part of a decade.

The deal is Bigben's third acquisition this year, with the publisher having also picked up Warhammer: Chaosbane developer Eko Software and Styx creator Cyanide

The company hopes that recent spate of purchases will boost its ability to "regularly supply quality games" while raising its profile as a publisher.



Related Jobs

Take Two Interactive Software Inc.
Take Two Interactive Software Inc. — Westwood , Massachusetts, United States
[10.11.19]

Producer
Take Two Interactive Software Inc.
Take Two Interactive Software Inc. — Westwood , Massachusetts, United States
[10.11.19]

Cinematic Narrative Scripter
Insomniac Games
Insomniac Games — Burbank, California, United States
[10.11.19]

Lead Level Designer
Insomniac Games
Insomniac Games — Burbank, California, United States
[10.11.19]

Lead Environment Artist









Loading Comments

loader image