The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Stamford, Connecticutâ€‹
- Analyze, monitor and report on major initiatives against key success metrics and present plans for revising and optimizing performance
- Collaborate with publishing partners to craft best-in-class creative that resonates with targeted consumers through bespoke strategies for key channels/platforms
- Liaise with internal teams and external partners to execute “soft marketing” across multiple platforms
- Draft pitch decks on a regular cadence to develop cross-category retail opportunities and featured placement both at physical retail and digital/mobile app stores
- Ideate concepts to develop content-as-marketing approach
- Coordinate and facilitate reviews for marketing assets
- Create and maintain promotional calendar to ensure effective communication/transparency and apprise team of issues that may adversely affect calendar
- Compile and analyze weekly KPI reports, identify anomalies and provide recommended actions
- Collaborate with regional offices to ensure key beats and activations are communicated and fully aligned globally
- Leverage business intelligence systems to drive growth and evaluate strategic opportunities
- Ensure project documents are complete and communicated appropriately through the organization
- Willingness to provide support in various capacities throughout all phases of product lifecycle
- Organizational support and travel to live events and promotional appearances
- Stay up to date on WWE programs, story-lines, products, and businesses
- BA or BS degree
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience including: project management and sales/marketing
- Knowledge of game/app development lifecycle
- Understanding of the free-to-play business model and mobile games market
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects
- Organization, attention to detail, quality, and follow-up skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to build relationships and teams.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) a must.
- Fact-based and data-driven decision maker
- Avid gamer
- Proven ability to influence, build relationships, and make recommendations
- Eager to learn with the desire to progress and stay up-to-date on industry news, best practices, and current affairs
- Willing and able to travel up to 15% of the time
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.