Crytek and EA's Crysis 2
took the top spot in the UK software sales charts for the week ended March 26, after receiving critical acclaim
relinquished its number one place from the previous week, dropping down to number three with a sales decline of 47 percent, UK tracking firm Chart-Track confirmed Monday.
Last week saw the release of the Nintendo 3DS in the UK, with four 3DS releases in the top ten. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
was the top-selling 3DS launch game, debuting at number four.
Pokemon White and Black
held steady in the top ten, each dropping two places from last week to numbers five and seven respectively.
Below are Chart-Track's all-platforms sales charts, which include unit sales of all versions of a given title, and the individual platform charts, which treat individual SKUs separately.
UK All-Platforms Top 10
1. Crysis 2 (EA)
2. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
3. Homefront (THQ)
4. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom)
5. Pokemon White Version (Nintendo)
6. Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo)
7. Pokemon Black Version (Nintendo)
8. The Sims: Medieval (EA)
9. Rayman 3D (Ubisoft)
10. FIFA 11 (EA)
UK Individual Platforms Top 10
The Xbox 360 version of Crysis 2
took the top spot in the individual platforms chart for last week. The Xbox 360 version of the game accounted for 57 percent of the total sales, with the PlayStation 3 at 29 percent and PC taking 14 percent.
on the Xbox 360 held number two, keeping Crysis 2
from taking both two spots. The Nintendo 3DS debut saw Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
at number six, and Pilotwings Resort
a little lower down at number eight.
1. Crysis 2 (EA, Xbox 360)
2. Homefront (THQ, Xbox 360)
3. Crysis 2 (EA, PS3)
4. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts, Xbox 360)
5. Homefront (THQ, PS3)
6. Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom, 3DS)
7. Pokemon White Version (Nintendo, DS)
8. Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo, 3DS)
9. Pokemon Black Version (Nintendo, DS)
10. The Sims: Medieval (EA, PC)