The Gamasutra Job Board is the most diverse, active and established board of its kind for the video game industry!
Here is just one of the many, many positions being advertised right now.
Location: Pasadena, California
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring cutting edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
- Work with designers, artists, and animators to design new systems and tools
- Research and apply state-of-the-art techniques
- Apply your creativity to game needs
- Create new technology to boost game and team capabilities
- Report to the Lead Game Tech Engineer
- Great C/C++ skills, with 2+ years of experience with game technology or similar
- Affinity for complex systems design and implementation
- Experience collaborating on complex problems
- Creativity in applying 3D math
- Comfort with handling large code bases
- Passion for making core game systems
- Interest in industry standard techniques such as spatial structures, real-time lossy decompression, producer-consumer solutions, and resource paging
- Interest in exploring new technologies
- A mental model of how processors, GPUs, and other essential hardware components work and how it relates to code
- Experience with mobile platforms
- Experience with custom 3D game engines or UE4 on shipped titles
Perks & Benefits
- 401K with company match and no vesting period.
- Restricted stock units for new hires.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Paid time off and holiday office closures including shutdown between Christmas and New Year's.
- Generous parental leave for new parents.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other health and welfare plans.
- Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for heath and child care.
- Spacious 19,000 sqft 10th floor office with amazing views of the San Gabriel mountains, all of Pasadena, and Los Angeles (on a clear day)
- Full kitchen with snacks, drinks, espresso machine and nitro cold brew
- Game rooms with PC gaming stations, arcade machines, foosball, and more
- Company-sponsored team events such as regular staff parties, tournaments, movie screenings, and launch parties.
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Other perks include education assistance, commuter benefits, adoption assistance, legal services, mental health support, and group home, auto, and pet insurance.
Interested? Apply now.
About the Gamasutra Job Board
Whether you're just starting out, looking for something new, or just seeing what's out there, the Gamasutra Job Board is the place where game developers move ahead in their careers.
Gamasutra's Job Board is the most diverse, most active, and most established board of its kind in the video game industry, serving companies of all sizes, from indie to triple-A.
Looking for a new job? Get started here. Are you a recruiter looking for talent? Post jobs here.