This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
BRAVURA: QUEST RUSH selected by Game Connection Asia
Shanghai, China, 29th May 2013- The latest game by Italian studio Digital Tales took off from Milan, touched down in Paris and San Francisco, and eventually landed in Shanghai: after being presented at the European and American editions of Game Connection, Bravura: Quest Rush was selected among the best projects by Game Connection Asia 2013. It won a place in the shortlist of 7 nominees and is taking part in the awards ceremony held in Shanghai this week.
Selected projects at Game Connection Asia is a sort of Cannes Film Market for concepts embodying innovation and creativity. The only Italian project at the competition, Bravura: Quest Rush was nominated alongside other international productions from Japan, China, Spain and Iran, which shows how global independent game development actually is.
“Being here in Shanghai is a source of pride for us”, commented Giovanni Bazzoni, Digital Tales CEO . “ We don’t work to win awards and honors, but being selected in this list is a great accomplishment in and of itself. We stay focused on the creation of a few quality titles, trying to support Made in Italy products, even in such a complex field as game development.”
Bravura: Quest Rush is an iOS game slated for worldwide release in September. It perfectly complements the other mobile titles by Digital Tales - Battleloot Adventure and Ducati Challenge - which were very well-received by international gamers and critics alike.
- Sidescrolling RPG frenzy (the best of role-playing packed into a fast-forward action adventure)
- Time as the key to dynamically impact the game difficulty and structure
- Unique Companion system supplying support characters and unlocking new Powers to learn and wield
- One bar to rule them all - health and performance indicators merge into a single Bravery bar providing a casual-friendly score system and an ultra simplified interface
- Deep party customization and composition options for tailor-made gameplay
- Old-school RPG fare made simple with a carefree character development system
- Intuitive touch controls, dropping the virtual D-pad interface
- Cartoon graphics, sporting visually stunning 2D backgrounds enriched with a convex mirror effect
About Digital Tales
Founded in 2006 and based in Rome and Milan, Digital Tales develops games, e-Learning platforms and multimedia communication tools with a strong graphic appeal. It also specializes in online interactive advertising. In the last few years it published two successful mobile titles, Ducati Challenge and Battleloot Adventure, which topped iOS and Android charts worldwide with over 2 million and 1 million downloads respectively. Digital Tales’ mission is to offer user-friendly technology, leveraging imagination and creativity supported by strong technical know-how and experience in multiple industries.