[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Darkblood Chronicles is an old-school RPG
inspired by Persona, Parasite Eve, Shadowhearts and Clock Tower.
In it, the player takes on the role of Samantha, a reluctant
high school student that enters the dark realm, a twisted version
of reality where nothing is as it seems. In the dark realm, the
player must fight through hordes or zombies, mutants, monsters and
other strange peculiarities and venture deeper into the depths to
discover the truth behind the death of Samantha’s mother.
It received a 8.2/10 in Neal Chandran’s RPGFan
DARKBLOOD CHRONICLES FEATURES
DARKBLOOD CHRONICLES PLANNED IMPROVEMENTS
- A mature and complex storyline.
- Organic dialogue with choices that affect the tone of
- No random encounters. Explore and solve puzzles at your own
- The ability to imbue the main character with over 40 unique
- Over 20 hours of gripping and addictive game play.
Check out the
Kickstarter page for more
- More dynamic and consistent backgrounds.
- Improved character animation.
- Expanded story segments.
- More party members.