This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The new Zen Bundle is packed with avant-garde video games and
Press release for immediate release
Friday 20 th March, 2015 – Launched today, the Zen Bundle offers 10 mesmerising digital experiences which challenge the status quo with emotional narrative, original game mechanics, and experimental playgrounds.
Zen Bundle highlights include:
· Mountain (Windows/Mac/Linux) – Become god of your own mountain in this ground-breaking phenomenon which has been hotly debated by some of the world’s most influential publications, from Wired and The LA Times, to The Atlantic and The Verge. Is it a game? Is it art? Either way, Mountain is an uplifting experience.
· Luxuria Superbia (Windows/Mac/Linux) – Described by the Guardian as “fun, challenging and kind of raunchy”, embark on a colourful, musical journey made to fill you with joy. Exciting designs explode from your touch as you glide through playful stylised flowers. It’s all about the experience and the interaction.
· Sparkle 2 Evo (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Climb your way up the evolutional ladder. Start as a small organism and transform into a magnificent aquatic being. Explore the abyss in search of nutritional elements. Attack other species whenever you run out of other food sources. Enjoy beautiful surreal visuals and relax with a minimalistic ambient soundtrack.
· Over the Void (Windows) – Made with love, Over The Void is an experience, an exploration of a strange, beautiful and sometimes psychedelic universe. An original 3D platformer.
The line-up is completed by six more titles;
· Bientôt l'été (Windows/Mac)
· Danmaku Unlimited 2 (Windows)
· Edna & Harvey: Harvey’s New Eyes (Windows/Mac)
· The Graveyard (Windows/Mac/Linux)
· Particula (Windows/Mac)
· Pretentious Game (Windows)
All game keys can be redeemed using a free Steam account.
Available exclusively from Bundle Stars ( http://www.bundlestars.com ) for two weeks only, the bundle retails at $2.49 USD, a 97% saving off the combined recommended retail price of the individual games.
Notes to Editors
Bundle price may vary in territories outside the United States
For all enquiries: [email protected]
For links to game video trailers, visit our Bundle Stars channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/bundlestars
About Bundle Stars
Bundle Stars partners directly with game developers and publishers, offering unique and exclusive offers on digital downloads. To date over 13 million Steam keys have been sold to gamers in 200 countries. Bundle Stars selects best quality, best value products from development partners and makes them available in low-price, time-limited deals. Consumers save up to 98% off the normal retail price, with the lion’s share going to game developers and publishers. Launched late 2012, British-based Bundle Stars is owned and operated by Focus Multimedia Ltd, one of the UK’s leading independent computer games and software publishers since 1995. For more information please visit www.bundlestars.com .
* Promotional savings are based on retail prices charged to customers based in the USA for individual products, and are correct at the time of publishing.