Playable Ultron, Captain America's Newest Comics Costume and
More in ‘Marvel Heroes 2016’
Gazillion’s month-long celebration of three years of Marvel Heroes 2016 concludes today, highlighted by the arrival of the game’s 58 th playable character, Ultron, voiced by Tom Kane. “Ultron is at once a powerful fighter and a commander of a private army of drones,” says Anthony Gallegos, Game Designer at Gazillion. “We've striven to play up both of these fantasies for our players, creating a character whose powers allow him to defeat enemies with a flick of his wrist or let them get knocked down by a seemingly never-ending amount of minions. Ultron’s been the bane of Super Heroes in the past, very nearly destroying life on Earth as we know it – and now Marvel Heroes 2016 players get the chance to wield some of that power, as they show their enemies why Ultron can't be stopped.”
Two New Captain America Costumes also arrive today, just in time for July 4:
· Perhaps you've heard something about Steve Rogers in his All-New All-Different Costume?
· American Dream, also known as Shannon Carter and the young cousin of Sharon Carter, hails from an alternate future in which Steve Rogers has bestowed his trademark shield to her as leader of the team known as A-Next. American Dream is an Enhanced Costume, meaning that Captain America players can experience the same gameplay they’re accustomed to, with the new look complemented by new animations and voiceover by Melissa Disney.
And Coming Soon!
· Spider-Man (Miles Morales) Team-Up: Approaching five years as one of the most popular new Marvel characters of the 21 st century, the highly demanded Miles Morales finally suits up as Spider-Man in Marvel Heroes 2016, joining as a Team-Up hero (i.e., A.I.-controlled heroes that fight alongside your playable hero of choice). Though some might assume him to fight exactly like Peter Parker, Spider-Gwen and other heroes of the Spider-Verse, Miles sets himself apart with character-specific moves like the Venom Blast. Ogie Banks provides the voiceover talent for Miles – just as he does in Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man on Disney XD!
· Hulk Visual Update: The Marvel Heroes 2016 initiative to update older character models continues by replacing the default model for Hulk, which has been in the game since its 2013 launch, with a much improved version. Recently, Emma Frost’s 2013 character model received a visual update as well.
· Dynamic Combat Level System: Soon, combat adapts to your experience, no matter what map you're playing.
For more information on anything regarding Marvel Heroes 2016, please contact Chris Baker: [email protected] .