This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Earthfall Now on Steam Early Access from Indie Developer
(Bellevue, WA) April 26, 2017: Holospark announced today that its 4-player co-operative shooter Earthfall is available now on Steam Early Access for $29.99. A massive crowd favorite at PAX West, South, and East, Earthfall is an action-packed first-person shooter where a ragtag bunch of survivors band together to fight back against an alien invasion in the year 2032.
Inspired by classic shooters like Left for Dead, Earthfall players employ team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives under unrelenting attacks from alien hordes. Players work together using barricades, turrets, 3D printers, and more to defend the towns and wildernesses of the Pacific Northwest.
“We are big fans of co-op shooters and knew that we weren’t the only gamers craving that kind of action,” said Russell Williams, CEO of Holospark. “So we decided to build it ourselves — but at 2017 standards with 4K graphics, new weapons, new defense tactics, and more.”
Earthfall’s Core Features:
· Co-operative Survival for Up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and AI teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
· Build Your Defenses: Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and deploy turrets to create the perfect alien killing zones.
· Print Your Weapons – Use advanced 3D printers found within the game to print more than twenty different weapons to use against the vicious alien enemies.
· Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest.
· Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive waves of drone attacking to towering behemoths spitting plasma.
· Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system that provides new challenges each and every time you play.
· An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion.
Earthfall is available on Steam Early Access today, with PlayStation®4 and Xbox One® following. For the latest Earthfall information, check out:
Holospark is a small independent game studio just outside of Seattle. We make both VR experiences and co-op games. You can find out more about us at http://www.holospark.net/ .