Battle Splash Press Release - Alpha Online version
Tuesday 27th, 2017 - Hanoi Vietnam - Dranya Studio has announced the Alpha version of their game, Battle Splash for Windows PCs.
Battle Splash is a Non-Violence, Team-based Third-person Water Shooter filled with chaotic splashes that everyone can enjoy together. Combining the Quake-like gameplay mechanics with Bloodless nature of water fights, this shooter will retain the Intensiveness of arena classics, while being Friendly to every ages. Therefore, everyone can enjoy the fast-paced water warfare of Battle Splash without the worry of being affected by violence.
The ALPHA version of Battle Splash is the first version provides Online Multiplayer capability, allowing various players on the Internet to enjoy the game as much as possible. This version also improves/fixes many features in the game, including Network, Aiming, and Optimizations (Please relate to the full Release notes below for more information).
Battle Splash was developed solely by Hung Mai, and the co-founder of Dranya Studio.
Battle Splash Alpha Full Release Notes:
- Name: Battle Splash Alpha
- Build Alias: WhiteSummer
- Build Version: 1.663
- Animation: More New/Updated animations.
- Game Mechanics: Faster Character's spawning, reduces unnecessary delay while loading/joining game.
- Game Mechanics: Improved NetCode for Aiming. Player with around 300ms ping may still enjoy the game normally most of the time.
- Game Performance: Improved even more Speed and Stable Frame-rate.
- Map: New Map Added - Medieval Citadel. This map will feature a river that will slow character's down and also reduce their Maximum Water Resistant.
- Networking: Added Online Features, allows self-hosting on any computer that can run Battle Splash, also allows other players to join in through Internet.
- Visual: Further enhancing Motion Blur to be more well adapted to the FPS. This means More Realistic Motion and Smoother Experience.
- GUI: No more problem with the Scroll View.
- Cloth: No longer supports Cloth because of Performance and Stability.
- Networking: No longer supports LAN lobby browser. The game will Automatically switch to LAN connection if necessary. Direct connection is still available, but it will be removed soon.
- Visual: No longer supports High Quality Character's Shadow because of Performance and Availability.
(These issues might not be featured in the Steam version.)
- Lobbies/Game Sessions: Not yet implemented Kicking or Voting, so Please BE POLITE to anyone.
- Lobbies/Game Sessions: Not yet implemented Private Lobby with Password. The only Private Lobby is when Player choose to not broadcasting their host, and other players use Direct Connect to join in. However, if the Server is a Public Server (that is: not behind any Router), then it is possible to play a Private Match Online.
- Networking: Sometimes the game cannot connect to the destination host. This is due to some Router's architectures. If such event occurs, try re-connecting the same host again.
- Networking: For some router, it is not possible to Connect to any host at all. This is a very Rare case, and very unlikely to happen. However, if your router is such, then it can't be helped.
Battle Splash Official Website:
The Alpha is available on Itch.io, which can be accessed through here:
Press kit: Screenshots, video and more are available at: