Warm Up Those Vocal Chords! - Letâ€™s Sing 2018 Out Now For PlayStation ®4 And WiiTM
Munich, 20 October – Ravenscourt and Voxler happily announce that the latest instalment in the successful Let’s Sing series, Let’s Sing 2018, is now available for PlayStation®4, WiiTM (compatible with Wii UTM). The Switch version will launch shortly on 24th November 2017.
Enter the virtual stage together with your friends in Let’s Sing 2018 for PlayStation®4, Wii™ and, for the first time, Nintendo Switch™! Starring 30 of the latest chart hits, new features and game modes like “Mix Tape”, “Featuring” and collecting cool avatars! Enjoy fun moments with your friends while singing your way to the top of the leaderboards!
With even more game modes this year, Let’s Sing 2018 offers something for all the family and all levels of singing ability!
So what are you waiting for? The stage is set, the music cued-up… now is your time to sing!
FEATURES RECAP PS4 & SwitchTM
· Complete in-game redesign (PS4 & Switch™): Experience the best Let’s Sing ever made with optimised performance including polished animations and improved speech recognition
· Up to date track list: Exclusively chosen tracklist with 30 international top chart hits – extend your experience at any time with new DLC’s in the online store (PS4 & Switch™)
· New rewarding gameplay elements: Climb up the leaderboards, collect avatars and unlock music certification records from bronze up to diamond (PS4 & Switch™)
· Four challenging game modes: Compete against your friends in diverse game modes including the complete new “Mix Tape“mode (PS4 & Switch™)
· Companion Microphone app (PS4): The Let’s Sing Microphone app helps you to access the game easily and fast via your Android or iOS Smartphone or simply use an official SingStar microphone or a headset
· Debut on Nintendo Switch™: Have a blast with the very first Karaoke game for the Nintendo Switch™!
FEATURES RECAP (Wii / Wii U)
· Up to date track list: Exclusively chosen tracklist with 30 international top chart hits
· Updated in-game visuals including a polished interface and in-game design
· State-of-the-art voice recognition technology
· Five challenging game modes for solo sessions or up to four simultaneous players
· Local leaderboards to compare high scores with friends
Platforms: PlayStation®4, Switch™, Wii™ (Wii U compatible)
Release: PS4 & Wii™ - 20. October 2017
Switch™ - 24. November 2017
Genre: Singing Game / Karaoke
Age Rating: PEGI 12, USK 0
Players: Single Player / Local 1-4 players PS4 & Wii™
Single Player / Local 1-2 players Switch™
RRP: Solus: 39,99 € / £ 34,99
Incl. 1 Mic: 49,99 € / £ 44,99
Incl. 2 Mics: 59,99 € / £ 54,99
Launch Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VUPIDcKGOE
Screenshots: PS4 & Switch https://tinyurl.com/yd82qo6x
Screenshots: Wii https://tinyurl.com/ybgfqlqs
About Koch Media
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company's own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe and the USA. The Koch Media group has more than 20 years of experience in the digital media business, and has risen to become the number one distributor in Europe. It has also formed strategic alliances with numerous games and software publishers: Bethesda, Capcom, Kaspersky Labs, NC SOFT, Sega, Square Enix and Tecmo-Koei, etc. in various European countries. With Headquarters in Planegg near Munich/Germany, Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux and the United States. www.kochmedia.com
Voxler is a French developer of music games. The company was created in 2005 and the team focuses its energy on developing great music games based on advanced technology. Voxler develops or has developed several games on all platforms (Wii™, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4, Xbox 360® and Xbox One®) and on iOS, Android and PC. The team's key commitment is to give players unforgettable moments in high-quality games. The studio works with leading worldwide publishers and invests continuously in order to exploit the full potential of each platform. You can find more information at http://www.voxler.fr.
Wii and Wii U are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2012 Nintendo.