[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource GamesPress.]
Bucharest, Romania – December 21, 2017 – The merry minds of Those Awesome Guys bring you good tidings filled with friendship-destroying delight! Rejoice as the biggest update for Move or Die – ‘The Green & Gold Update’ – is now available for download on Steam. Behold the myriad of new features in the ‘Green & Gold Update,’ highlighted by the new “Not-A-Store” Item System that completely reinvents how new characters, game modes, Mutators, and other delightful new features are unlocked in the game.
To commemorate the launch of this new update and in the spirit of the season, Move or Die is now available for an amazing $5.24 (65% off the regular price).
Watch the new ‘Green & Gold Update’ Trailer HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBlSFv1uTc
What goes around comes around in Move Or Die’s new Boomerang game mode.
Key features in the ‘Green & Gold Update’ include:
Move or Die is not just the title of the game, but a fundamental gameplay rule: gamers who fail to move will see their health bar diminish rapidly. Players will battle each other in an ever-growing list of mini-game modes that change every 20-30 seconds. Each challenge has its own outrageous level design and rule set to promote hours of laughter and good old friendship-destroying fun. Win battles and unlock insane new character skins, Mutator game modifiers that dramatically change how mini-games are played, and even crazier game modes. When gamers are done beating friends on the couch, jump online and challenge other players to see who will rage-quit first.
- "Not-A-Store" Item System: Completely redesigned system to unlock everything in the game, where players now earn points they can use towards any specific unlockable content
- Seven New Characters: A Coin, a Top Hat, Old Concerned Joe, Taco Man, a Trash Panda, a Present, and a Penguin round out the new mix of zany additions to over 40 characters
- Four New Game Modes: Tetrominos, Explosive Barrels, Boomerangs, Crowd Stomp
- Seven New Mutators: Moooove, Staller, Deaths'plosions, Flutter, Snek, Ghostly Jumps, Lethal Leaps
- Customizable Trails: Customize the trails characters leave behind as the move through each game
- Ability to Re-Roll Mutators
- Ability to Re-Play Daily Challenge
To learn more about Move or Die, please visit www.moveordiegame.com , ‘Like’ it on Facebook, and follow its development on Twitter @moveordiegame for all the latest developer updates and news.
# # #
ABOUT THOSE AWESOME GUYS
Founded in 2012 by Nicolae Berbece, Those Awesome Guys is a one-man independent video game developer based in Romania that teams up with developers from around the world to create really awesome games. After releasing Concerned Joe, a 2D puzzle platformer Flash game that generated a small, but dedicated following, Nick decided to give the title a proper remake. And so was born Move or Die, an absurdly fast-paced multiplayer party game coming out in January on Steam.
For more information, visit thoseawesomeguys.com