That Tiny Spaceship, A Physics Based Arcade Shoot'em Up Coming To Steam In Summer 2018
Request a Pre-Alpha Test STEAM Key - By Clicking Here
View That Tiny Spaceship On STEAM - By Clicking Here
MEDIA CONTACT - Rae Michelle Richards ([email protected] )
That Tiny Spaceship is a physics based twist on the classic shoot’em up arcade genre. At launch TTS will feature 4 challenging mission that will test a pilots positional awareness and mastery of the unique “trust or shoot” gameplay we have developed.
• You get to fly That Tiny Spaceship, right there *points to screenshots*.
• A fresh take on the Arcade Shooter Genre. That Tiny Spaceship is so small it can only utilize its main thruster or energy weapons independent of each other.
• Physics Playground – Most objects, explosions and ships in TTS are governed by the Unity 3D Physics Engine meaning that things like force, mass and gravity affect how they move. (Yes...yes… there is no gravity in space, unless your ship is close to a large celestial body but It is more fun this way, trust us).
• 360 degree movement – That Tiny Spaceship provides pilots with a full 360 degrees of movement to enhance their survival. Using the built in forward thruster and smaller nose jets for turning. Because TTS exists within a physics simulation activating the forward thursters multiple times will increase the amount of torque applied to the ship.
• Pilots are able to use positional awareness and the boundaries of the screen to their advantage. Hit the right edge of the screen? Your ship will pop instantly to the otherside of the play-area, defying all of those fancy physics that control the other aspects of the game. It’s like a twin-stick without the second stick.
• Retro Meets Modern – Stellar HD resolution backgrops mesh with vector art space-objects and pixel ships alike in a unique space shooter experience that blends what made the space shooters of the 1980s / 1990s so memorable with the modern technology provided by Unity 3D.
• Not Your Average Spacewalk In The Park – The exterior of That Tiny Spaceship must be pretty sturdy to withstand interstellar radiation, but in this case we’re talking about the game’s difficulty level. Missions might be short, only 90 – 120 seconds in length, but when a set of asteroids are coming from all directions at hundreds of kilometers per hour, will you be able to survive?
That Tiny Spaceship might not be a “forever game” but when everything on the screen can and will try to kill you, not even the far reaches of space can keep you safe.
Announcing That Tiny Spaceship Pre-Alpha Test
In just over two weeks a limited number of interested testers and media will be invited to take part in a pre-alpha test of That Tiny Spaceship. This feature limited version will allow testers to take part in the game's first mission and experience the challenge retro feel of TTS.
“We Make Small Games” Logo, Branding and Zee Character © 2018 We Make Small Games “That Tiny Spaceship” Logo, Branding, Original Graphics and “That Tiny Spaceship” vector design © 2018 We Make Small Games.
©2018 Valve Corporation. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
This email aims to be GDPR compliant, CANSPAM compliant and CASL compliant. Your email address was obtained either via a personal or prior business relationship with members of the We Make Small Games development staff or was publicly available through an "indie games marketing database" or other independent game development focused or media focused website. Should you wish to be removed from future mail-outs simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of this message.