This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Discover an ancient world of relics & resources in Core Keeper , a mining sandbox adventure coming soon
LONDON, UK – June 12, 2021 – Sold Out and Pugstorm are delighted to announce Core Keeper, a new mining sandbox adventure coming to Steam Early Access later this year.
Drawn towards a mysterious relic, you are an explorer who awakens in an ancient cavern of creatures, resources and trinkets. Mine relics and resources to build your base, craft new equipment, survive, and power up the Core. Defeat giant monsters, discover hidden secrets, farm crops, cook new recipes and explore a procedurally generated underground world in a mining sandbox adventure for 1-8 players.
For the first look at Core Keeper, watch the brand new announcement trailer or check out an extended look at gameplay, where animator Sven Thole and game designer David Lindqvist give players an in-depth look at the game’s systems and exploration-based gameplay.
Features:▪ Mine resources - Explore a vast underground cave of endless resources. Mine resources, discover hidden crystals, fossils & trinkets and survive a procedurally generated underground world.
▪ Power up the Core - Build workbenches and generators to craft new equipment and technology, create your base, and power up your Core.
▪ Craft items & equipment - Customise your explorer and craft new items, armour and equipment to venture further into the cave.
▪ Grow crops - Plant seeds and nurture crops to grow food, or combine ingredients in the cooking pot to discover tasty new recipes with powerful buffs.
▪ Discover an ancient world - Explore living biomes and fight cavernous creatures in a simulated underground ecosystem.
▪ 1-8 player sandbox - Work together to fight, farm, craft and survive in a 1-8 player adventure.
"We have had the concept of Core Keeper in the back of our minds for a long time now and are excited to finally reveal the game today,” said Sven Thole, CEO & Animator at Pugstorm. “We’ve had a lot of fun playtesting the game within the development team and are looking forward to welcoming the community into the world of Core Keeper in the future."
“Core Keeper’s blend of mining, farming, crafting, base-building and co-op adventuring has all the hallmarks of a modern favourite, so we can’t wait to see the community’s response when the game launches in Steam Early Access later this year,” added Vincent Coates, Product Manager at Sold Out.
Core Keeper will be available on PC via Steam Early Access in 2021, and can be added to your Steam Wishlist now. For more information on Core Keeper, follow @CoreKeeperGame on Twitter and join the discussion on Discord.
About Pugstorm Pugstorm is an award-winning development studio specialized in juicy pixel art games that will make your inner dog bark with joy. For more information, please visit pugstorm.eu.