[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Gamasutra and its partnership with notable game PR-related resource Games Press.]
Tune in your guitar, get the drums into the van: Dolores Entertainment announces today that their musical puzzle adventure Indigo 7: Quest for Love will release on July 6th for PS4/PS5 (America) and July 7th (Europe), and on July 8th for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Series X, for $14.99/€14.99 with a -20% release discount. Ask us for your review codes and embark on the Summer trip of your life!
Indigo 7 is a color-based single-player and multiplayer game inspired by 7 Colors (1991) and Puyo Puyo Tetris (2006), seasoned with a teen comedy story that takes place between the 80s and the 90s. As you follow the plot through comic-style cinematics, you’ll face different battles and unlock a lot of single-player and local PVP modes that tell the rest of the story. The match rules vary in each mode, but the challenge always stays the same: choose a number of colors to use and make the board yours before your opponent does!
Wanna join the band? Ask us for your review code of Indigo 7!
ABOUT INDIGO 7
Indigo 7 tells the story of Nathan and his music band, who go on holiday together after him being dumped by his girlfriend. In a beautiful coastal city where the Sun seems to make everything brighter, the boy finally recovers his will to live after meeting a girl named Debbie and becoming involved in a battle of bands with his friends. But the path to success won’t be so easy, since Nathan starts finding new rivals that come between him and his happy ending. In that situation, there’s only one thing to do: smash them with the power of music!
- Remember the best times of your teen years through an exciting comic-style story where music and love are the best medicine for a broken heart
- Master the art of puzzle-solving in the Campaign Mode by overcoming 32 challenges with different color and time-related rules that will drive you crazy
- Enjoy the game on your own in single-player, or play against your friends in local co-op or versus modes.
- Customize the difficulty by choosing the number of colors on the board, and the available time to conquer it
- Unlock up to 11 playable characters after finishing their corresponding chapters of the story. All of them are fully voiced by a cast of professional actors, well-known from other famous series (Dorohedoro, Hazbin Hotel) and videogames (Persona 5: Royal, Genshin Impact, Disgaea, Pokemon Masters, Cloudpunk).
- Feel the thrill of battle thanks to Indigo 7’s official broadcaster’s live comments!
You can contact us at [email protected].
ABOUT DOLORES ENTERTAINMENT
Dolores Entertainment S.L. was founded by 4 partners on October 1st, 2010. The company's main activity is designing and creating videogames for Consoles and PCs. Dolores Entertainment already has 14 products on the market which are distributed world-wide in more than 200 countries, translated into more than 10 languages. Dolores focuses all its efforts on PC/console games, with self-publishing or co-productions. The team also offers porting or publishing services.